Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

WF 3640 has paper jams (?), where the paper is not being

Customer Question

WF 3640 has paper jams (?), where the paper is not being completely fed into the paper reversing part. I can't even print a single page now.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson Workforce 3640, maybe 1.5 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP Envy x360, Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about a month.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I thought that this was due to static or something- now that I think about it, it may have started several months ago, intermittently.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

The problem you are facing caused due to jammed rollers in the duplex unit of the printer or may be some foreign object is causing this problem, if you have not opened it and check the rollers, if they are jammed or not then, do it first and if the problem persist then, you have to replace that unit to solve the problem. You can get it from any online store. Let me know, if you need any further help otherwise, please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.