John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My HP Envy 23 computer cannot print on my HP Envy 120

Customer Question

My HP Envy 23 computer cannot print on my HP Envy 120 printer. It was working until Geek Squad installed the latest updates yesterday.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years more or less
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Last performed correctly on 05/12/17 when a technician reworked everything. He suggested that the updates would be too long to download from cell tower. I took it to the local Best Buy. All lines are connected correctly, as per last use.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just need to be able to print. I can use all other functions of the computer.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Is the printer connected via a usb cable?