Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I am trying to send a 4 page fax. I do not hv my manual...

Customer Question

I am trying to send a 4 page fax. I do not hv my manual... It wants to scan. Can't I just put the 4 pages in the feeder and let it happen without scanning?
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: What I can see is "CANON" MX882
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC.... Sorry I don't know
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Same problem 2 weeks ago. Somehow, it was rectified and I don't remember how.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jay D replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 10 days ago.

Hi you can download a copy of the manual by clicking on the following blue link - https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx882

Expert:  Jay D replied 10 days ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay