crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

We have an Epson Workforce 3620 and it is printing dark not

Customer Question

Hi, We have an Epson Workforce 3620 and it is printing dark gray not black black. I have removed the cartridges and cleaned the heads. Is there anything else I can do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Thanks It's about three years old the serial # is *SEDY 054881* Model is 3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Using a PC Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been quite a while and I don't remember anything specific happening before this was the case. zit also has never printed well in color
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I did use LD cartridges periodically
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 10 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.