John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is online but will not print although it keeps

Customer Question

My printer is online but will not print although it keeps saying it's printing. A lso, I was able to print out the HP Network Configuration Page. Help!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model is HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-one Printer and it is only about 15 months old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I'm printing from a Toshiba computer with a Windows 10 operating system. I have been having excellent results with your printer and am a member of your instant ink program.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This issue is less than an hour old. I was simply printing a telephone bill from my e-mail system. While I was typing here, the printer came on a printed a blank page.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not than I can think of. Keep in mind that I am not a techically-oriented person so my answer here is from a novice. The printer continues to say it is printing but it is not.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 days ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks