Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a sprocket hp, I bought it may 60 days it not

Customer Question

i have a sprocket hp
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I bought it may 60 days it not working... I
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I'm trying to remember where I brought it from ... I have the ID number can you hold on?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: KR72P511B6
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I took it out to use it.... I had brought a cover for it. went to load the paper, it need to be charged.. so I did, and when I went to turn it on... the button to turn on would not work so placed again to charge, when I plugged in, it seemed not charge... I left on the wall for about an hour. tried again and did not the same thing.. it would not turn non on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I think you have a defective printer, within warranty coverage. Suddenly not turning On, even after charging, would indicate that.

It is under warranty to HP, so provided you have the sales slip, or credit card records of the purchase, then you should apply to HP for warranty repair.