Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

Xp 435 Epson printing blank pages? Purchased for my daughter

Customer Question

Xp 435 Epson printing blank pages ?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased for my daughter at uni December 2016
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: She is using a laptop running windows 8/9 she's not sure and not here for me to check
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: She said she tried to print something a week ago and it printed blank, she shut the printer down and left it until today, it was printing fine before this printer ink levels good, she has performed nozzle check and head clean just now and no change
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No that's basically it
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please