John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Second opinion] XP-630 Error Code OxEA comes on screen after

Customer Question

Second opinion] XP-630 Error Code OxEA comes on screen after I changed new ink?JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?Customer: Epson XP-630JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?Customer: PC not sure of systemJA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: I just changed ink the other dayJA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Did the error code appear immediately after you changed the ink? or did the printer work OK with the new ink in it, for a while, first?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have done what tech said and still OxEA comes up. Asking me to turn off power again