Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

My printer has in one page stopped printing all of the

My printer has in one page stopped printing all of the information on the page. It is like it is not getting enough ink. The tank is full having just replaced the ink with theEpson replacement ink
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: ET 4500
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac, and the latest system given it is a year old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just happened, one page was fine, the next one was not
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

These symptoms point to either a clogged/contaminated print head, or a faulty print head (or the logic board that controls it).

You can try going into the setup/maintenance menu on the machine and running the “clean print head” function repeatedly, up to 5 times total, testing after each.

If it still doesn’t print anything, you’ll need to do a manual cleaning as a next step.Let me know how the built in cleaning function works, and I’ll guide you through the manual steps next, if needed.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
okay
It worked, Thanks

Great, glad that did the trick for you!

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,