John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Hp officejet 6500, will the serial number help it is

Customer Question

hp officejet 6500
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: will the serial number help it is TH05V220KY
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC OSX
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just happened. I was printing something from my computer and I got a message that there is no paper but there is paper. I tried moving it around and fanning it but I still get a message that there is no paper
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
about five years
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

If you make a copy from the printer itself, does it work?

Also, please try connecting the computer to a different USB port. Or let me know if you are using it via wireless.

If no luck yet, please reinstall the drivers. You can download them from here ====> https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-6500-all-in-one-printer-series-e709/3795309/model/3795313 <======= CLICK HERE

Download, Install, then try to print again. Please let me know if it worked or not.

Please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with the manufacturer. I do not work for them.
====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
=====