John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE A HP OFFICEJET PRO 8725. TODAY I WAS PRINTING WITHOUT

Customer Question

I HAVE A HP OFFICEJET PRO 8725. TODAY I WAS PRINTING WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, I WENT BACK TO PRINT SOME MORE AND MY COMPUTOR WILL NOT SEND THE THINGS I NEED TO PRINT TO THE PRINTER. WHEN I TROUBLE SHOOTING IT SHOWS THAT ALL THE PRINT INFO. IS LOCKED. I HAVE 13 JOBS WAITING TO PRINT. THE PRINTER WORKS GOOD ON EVERYTHING ELSE. HELP. STANLEY
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: IT IS NO MORE THE 8 MONTHS OLD AND I HAVEN'T USE IT MUCH. THE MODEL IS HP OFFICEJET PRO 8725
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP PAVILION NOTE BOOK
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: JUST TODAY
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I GUESS I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason