crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

How do I relieve paper jam? It is an ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One

Customer Question

How do I relieve paper jam?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is an ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer series purchased in July 2016.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It's a Mac...but I'm not sure what you mean by Operating System.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just today when I was copying some information. I tried to pull out the stuck paper and print again, but it resulted in more blocked paper. When I finally got that all out (maybe there is still some remnants in there,) I watched the new paper being pulled in, and it seemed to be pulled in at an angle.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hmmm...I'm very frustrated.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 days ago.

To view all of the paper jam locations, please click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04348351

Follow the steps and videos to locate all of the jam spots. You can use tweezers if the paper jam is in a small spot

Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.