John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It is not printing. I recieved a "CONGRATULATIONS" on the

Customer Question

It is not printing. I recieved a "CONGRATULATIONS" on the printer stating that I am web-connected, but I'm not sure what this is. I was given a e-mail address***@******.*** and a claim code of 976esuc4325uga,but I have no idea what this is or why I can't print from my computer.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: You will have to give me a few minutes to check the info. My printer is in another room. Please hold on.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Because I am not computer/printer savy, I have not idea what you are asking. All I know it is a HP printer.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has just started to happen, otherwise I could print anything from my computer. The only difference is I have just recently started using facebook and when I tried to print from facebook this is when I noticed the problem
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Were you printing ok to this printer and it just stopped working? Or the printer has never worked for your computer before?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It was working fine until I attempted to print from facebook and recieved the notice I mentioned.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please