John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It will print one page at a time, but will not accept

Customer Question

it will print one page at a time , but will not accept multiple copies. the error message for my canon image class printer indicates that I should contact my service rep. don't know who that would be.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it has never done this before and it is somewhere between 3 -5 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am only using my cannon as a copy machine
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just started to do this and I don't remember what happened right before this
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 13 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What is the model number of the machine?

Also, what happens with the other pages? Do they get stuck into the copier? Or they don't get processed at all?

Thank you.

JOHN