Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I HAVE A 6520 E ALL IN ONE PRINTER. IT WILL COPY FINE, BUT

Customer Question

I HAVE A 6520 E ALL IN ONE PRINTER. IT WILL COPY FINE, BUT WILL NOT PRINT WIRELESSLY FROM MY IpHONE 6. SEEMS THAT IT WONT PICK UP THE PAPER. MAKES A LOT OF NOISE, THOUGH. THE SCREEN SAYS ITS OUT OF PAPER, BUT ITS NOT1
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: hp photosmart 6520 e all in one about 5 yrs old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: OS 7 FROM IPHONE 6
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: jUST STPPED YESTERDAY, PRINTED FINE FROM THE PHONE ON SATURDAY. NOTHING IN PARTICULAR HAPPENED JUST BEFORE IT QUIT. THE NOTIFICATION CAME UP ABOUT IT BEING OUT OF PAPER, I CHECKED IT AND THE PAPER WAS FINE, JUT STRAIGHTENED IT OUT, BUT THERE WAS PLENTY OF PAPER AVAILABLE
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what service offers?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what service offer?
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Check the page size that you are selecting to use when printing from your iPhone - it must match the size of the paper that is currently loaded in the printer.