John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It will not print 5x7 photos, I can a 4x6 and 8x11's but no

Customer Question

It will not print 5x7 photos, I can a 4x6 and 8x11's but no 5x7...:(
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Artisan 710, an older one but it did at one time print the,.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have an HP & I'm printing from Photoshop and from Windows10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Maybe a month or so, it stated that I have a paper jam or no paper loaded and or wrong size paper.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I'd like to know why it will print all other sizes & not 5x7...
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

When you are ready to print, click File, then click Print, then go to the Properties and change the paper size to 5x7. If that option is not there, please let me know. Or if the option is there but it does not work either, please click Reply to let me know.

Please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with the manufacturer. I do not work for them.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
=====

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
For whatever reason it will not print 5x7's only, as I said I can a 4x6 on the 5x7 paper. If I say 5x7, it states it's out of paper, incorrect paper type or its jammed, which isn't the case....very frustrating.
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Have you tried reinstalling the printer drivers?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I will try that. Thank you
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

OK, thank YOU.