Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

New printer, 2760 workforce....I put the CD in computer but

Customer Question

new printer, 2760 workforce....I put the CD in computer but nothing shows up...trying to install
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson, 2760, brand new...trying to instlal
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell, desktop, windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing...the printer seems to be working but I haven't got it connected to the computer....put the cd in but nothing shows up for me to continue
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should be enough
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

You'll need to go into your windows explorer (computer) folder, and in the left column of that window you'll see your cd/dvd drive (usually labeled as the D drive), open that, and then double click on the file that says either Setup or Autoinstall, and that should start the process.
If by chance that doesn't work, you can just download the software from here: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2760/s/SPT_C11CF77201

click the blue download box there, then open/run the downloaded program.

Let me know if those work for you.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.