crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

T, epson xp--_630, a gift, I ever don't know how old, never

Customer Question

t
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: epson xp--_630, a gift, I ever don't know how old, never unpacked,ie new
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: only setting up, no icons on screen
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-630/s/SPT_C11CE79201

Click on Downloads

Click on Download next to Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Install

Run the downloaded program to start the printer installation

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Hi Josh, I found you a bit difficult for my problem and have had otherwise resolved. I was under the impression that the initial $5 for a trial run and have just learned that a further $ 27 has been withdrawn. I am most unhappy and no longer wish to have anything with your company, in fact I would like that money returned. Yours etc. Ivan *

Refund request sent