crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I need to change the porous pad paper guide front. could you

Customer Question

Hi I need to change the porous pad paper guide front . could you help with instructions? thanks
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Oh sorry.epson Workforce 610
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 2 months ago
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I have a new part that I would like to install
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kevin T replied 1 month ago.

Do you need the part sourced or do you have it allready?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have it already
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

You will not find any type of instructions for replacing the porous pad because it is suppose to be installed by a certified Epson technician and it is a very difficult replacement to perform. I would recommend that you take the part and printer to a local repair shop who can fix it for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK thanks
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

You're welcome!

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.