John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

WF3620 I just got a refurbished printer. I have used it to

Customer Question

WF3620 I just got a refurbished printer. I have used it to print & scan. Now it says it's not vonnected but it is. I have shut it off and turned it on but no go.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: There is no arrow
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Epson WF3620 I just got it last week, refurbished to replace a faulty opne
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I Mac 10.11.6
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Yes. Just before I went to print a pop up asked if I wanted to update my epson software and I said yes. Then it said it couldn't so I said OK
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all
Category: Printers
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

Are you trying to connect this printer over a wireless network, or with a USB cable direct to computer?