crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Epson WF 4630 Trying to scan a document as JPEG to computer

Customer Question

Epson WF 4630 Trying to scan a document as JPEG to computer but will only do so as PDF How do I do it? Scanner will only send to our Mac airs by PDF
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: A few years-2. WF-4630
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS Sierra
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Before PDF was OK but for identity purposes for airbnb they require jpeg
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

In the scanner preview section, you can change the FORMAT into JPEG instead of PDF.

Take a look at the image that I have attached to see where you can make the change. Please let me know if you are able to make that change

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.