John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased a HP OfficeJet 4650 in one printer. I have

Customer Question

I just purchased a HP OfficeJet 4650 in one printer. I have the printer itself setup with wireless. I have the computer setup for wireless but when I access the Solution Center so that I can scan a document it states that my setup is not complete. Now it also states that I can not scan. Help. I'm running Windows 10
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Bought it yesterday
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc not sure what you mean by OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: not sure what you are asking. thing is I can't remember. I've done so many things
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if you can actually print on the printer at the moment?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Actually yes I can. Is it that I can only scan from the printer itself? Don't understand why I can't use the Solution Center
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
back please. Connect though(###) ###-#### That's my landline.

Thanks for the information, I agree that I should remotely connect to your computer and take a look what is going on. So I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request, but there seems to be an issue with your account in that relation. If you cannot fix it on your own, can you please call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you?

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The phone # you tried is wrong. It should be 920-634=2822. Can you try again.

I think I have confused you a bit, I am not trying to call you, I gave you the number for JustAnswer customer care because I am unable to accept your remote assistance request as there seems to be an issue with your account. I am resending the remote-assistance offer from my side now again; please try to accept it. Once that worked, we can get started with the remote session. Thank you :)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Lorenz, For some reason my card clear the issue up right now. They said they would call within the next 24 hours. What do I do now?

Hello, I´ve resent the offer once again and we can take it ahead tomorrow then if you wish (as soon as you´ve been able to accept it). I will be here again from in about 10 hours and then for a duration of 10 hours. We can begin the session somewhere during that time if you wish?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks that helps. Have a good night and thanks for your help. Don't work to hard.

Thank you very much for your patience and once you were able to accept the offer I will see that and get back to you once I am back as well. Then we will address your issue remotely together and fix it up (hopefully). No, no more work for me now, 11 hours are enough for today, I am off now too:-) Have a great night and thank you again,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Lorenz, thanks I figured it out. No need for anymore help. Have a nice night.

That is great to hear! If you still need me, just let me know by replying here again :)

Have a nice night too,

Lorenz