Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Chief Consultant at a computer software company
96232434

The shortcut icon on desktop disappeared. Printer has paper

Customer Question

the shortcut icon on desktop disappeared. Printer has paper jam, I cannot find instruction for pulling the paper out. Desktop had 2 Canon icons on for manual and on for printing ideas.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi Are you there?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi There,

This is Michael again. This case has remained open and I'm getting notices about it. I appreciate if you rate me 5 star and comment if u like. Then it can be closed.

Kind Regards,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi, are you using PC or Mac? Please ignore the text above.

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

I am sending you a link to where you can download a copy of your manual as well as a driver for your MG3120.

That should provide you with all the guidance you would need. But in case if you still have any questions, I will be happy to do all I can to resolve any issues you might have. here is the link and please let me know how things went.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg3120

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Otherwise, please Kindly rate me 5 stars when you are done.