crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I just purchased and set up an EPSON WF-3640... story short

Customer Question

good afternoon - I just purchased and set up an EPSON WF-3640... long story short its all connected but when I print it come out pretty much blank with very faint pink lines
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its about 20 mins old model - WF - 3640
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I set up all the date and time and paper size and installed all the new ink cartriges and then I tried to print a doc and its just blank
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that ive tried to print 2 docs and they were both blank with very faint pink lines on the paper.. thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Open the lid and remove the ink cartridges. Double check to make sure that the plastic/tape has been completely removed then insert them firmly back into the carriage. Close the lid and try printing again.

Please let me know the result

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.