Syseng
Syseng, Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified with over 17 years experience in system integration and development
13852270

It's working fine. I just have a question. After i send a

Customer Question

It's working fine. I just have a question. After i send a fax, how do i know it is sent. I sent one and i got a confirmation that it was an error and busy. Then i sent it again. I didn't get any confirmation either way. So do i assume that it got sent if i got nothing back.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: It's brand new. Canon Pixma MX490
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I was faxing...not printing
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was dialing and then it happened. After it stopped dialing. I just started using it. I've only had it since last week. Hooked it up on Saturday
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Syseng replied 2 months ago.

My name is David.

By default the printer will print an error report if the machine is not successful in sending a fax.

The printer can also automatically print a fax confirmation report each time a fax is sent by configuring the following on the LCD panel:

First select Fax Settings then select Auto Print Settings then select TX Report then select "Print for each TX"

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating if you are satisfied with the service.

Thank you,

David.