John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Nothing is wrong with the printer but I am having issues

Customer Question

Nothing is wrong with the printer but I am having issues trying to print thank you cards that are 9 1/2 x 6 1/4 through the bypass
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: C654e
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing this is the first time i have tried printing them and i can't seem to get the setting correct so i can print on them
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it just need assistance with setting the individual setting for the cards
Category: Printers
Expert:  SladeV replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** will help you to the best of my ability. What are you using to print them? Are you telling it what size the paper is, so that it can print in the dimensions? Alot of Paper crafts allow you to get custom programs that are made for the size of the paper purchased.