John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just move to fl for the winter and I can't get my printer to

Customer Question

Just move to fl for the winter and I can't get my printer to connect to the Wi-Fi in the condo. I had no trouble connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi. Can you help?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: mg5722
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc and not sure what os you mean?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Last two days, I get a message that the Wi-Fi can't connect and then it asks me to hit ok on printer and it may connect later but that doesn't happen
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  MikeW replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with this. We are going to have to get your printer connected to the wifi then redirect your pc to the printer. It would be much easier if we could talk on the phone to do this so I will send you a phone call request. If you don't wish to talk by phone we can continue on the message board.