GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

How do I get instruction on operating my printer Serial

Customer Question

How do I get instruction on operating my printer Serial Number CN69N4C075
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is about 6 weeks old I'm not sure of model but 1200 series I'd have to turn you off to find out
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I'm not sure of anything I know it is a HP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'll get more information and hook up later will that be OK
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't tell if printer is on or of there is a light flashing I never got any instructions with it and I have had it about three months sometime I have good luck sometimes no luck, It is a desktop 2130 series
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You did not specify the brand of the printer. Both Brother and HP have a 1200 series printer so I will provide information for both.

If your printer is a Brother Hl-1200 please use the following links to access the user manuals and other helpful information:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/manualtop.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=hl1200_us_as

If your printer is an HP 1200 series, you can click the link below to access the user manual

http://bit.ly/2jlGcFm

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. if by chance your printer is neither a Brother or an Hp, please let me know the correct brand so I can get the correct information for you. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!