GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

The scanner won't digest the entire 8-1/2 x 11 sheet from

Customer Question

John:
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: The scanner won't digest the entire 8-1/2 x 11 sheet from the feeder. From the flat plate it won't copy.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Printing from a PC. Using Windows 10 which is new.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just started a few days ago as I was implementing a new HP with wiondows 10.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The copier functions are fine. We have a direct connect on the printer (no wireless). Pixma 922 haS WORKED WELL FOR 3 YEARS OR SO
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Have you installed the full driver and software for package for this printer on your new Hp with Windows 10? If not, you will need to do so. You may be able to print without doing this, but you will not be able to access all functions and utilize all features of the printer without installing the full package. Please click the link below to download the software.

http://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAwNDc3ODAy&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

Download / Installation Procedures

1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file. Memo : If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.

2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).

3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically. Uninstall Procedures If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!