John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cannot print. A screen pops up stating code 1250 that the

Customer Question

I cannot print. A screen pops up stating code 1250 that the paper tray is not right.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Code 1250 check it 5 times
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Cannon PIXMAMG6800 series model 6821 Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Yesterday I tried to print and that is the code that kept coming up. It said that the paper try needed to be out so i pulled the tray out and took out the paper and pushed it back in gain several times to no avail
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just tell me what to do to correct it. It is a new printer only 2 months old
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cancel the cll Richard I found out what the problem was. The out put tray was not in place. please do not bill me
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

you'll need to speak to customer service for all payment questions