John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I purchased an Epson XP-432 wireless printer to replace my

Customer Question

I purchased an Epson XP-432 wireless printer to replace my old wired printer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sorry hadn't finished my query. XP-432 purchased today. Seems to have been set up OK with copying but am having trouble setting it up to my Apple iMac PC
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Apple iMac PC presume that system is OS!!!!!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: will get back to you
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i am aware of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

Have you already tried disconnecting and reconnecting the printer to the wireless network? This is usually accomplished using the buttons and display on the printer itself (not your computer).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am getting frustrated & confused with all this "talking". I just want to set up my brand new Epson-432 wireless printer. The printer is brand new. How do I connect it to my Apple iMac PC. There were no problems with previous "wired" printer.

To avoid the talking and potential confusion, I can remotely connect to your computer and get your printer working for you. This is really the best and fastest way to solve the problem. Would you like remote services?