John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Need to download the software for printer. Lost my disc, HP

Customer Question

need to download the software for printer. Lost my disc
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP Color LaserJet 2600N I am old, this is younger than I am but not by much.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10 64 bite
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: No idea. All of a sudden that particular printer is not listed in my computer. I think because I had a computer problem I reset my computer to an earlier date than when I added the software?
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is a great printer, have many dollars in cartridges and want to be able to get it up and running again
Category: Printers
Expert:  MikeW replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be very happy to assist you today. HP doesn't make a windows 10 64 bit driver for this printer.