John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson WF 2660 has stopped printing for no reason. It's

Customer Question

My Epson WF 2660 has stopped printing for no reason. It's only a few months old. The message just says unable to print. Everything seems to be connected ok. I have even tried re-installing it. My son who has the same printer but lives in a different location is having exactly the same issue.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model C531B. I purchased it October 16
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It a hp laptop. I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It happened early December. It was working perfectly fine one day & the next day the error messages came up
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  technicalcat replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

Are you trying to connect this printer over a wireless network, or with a USB cable direct to computer?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wireless

A remote connection would be the fastest and easiest way to fix/diagnose this problem for you. I sent you an offer for remote services so i can connect and fix for you while you watch and communicate with me. There is a satisfaction guarantee, and phone support is also included if necessary. Would you like remote services?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thank you, it's ok I think I will get someone locally to look at it for me. Thanks again