John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I want to connect my mac air to my epson printer..not

Customer Question

hi..I want to connect my mac air to my epson printer..not happening but I am missing something simple.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: xp 430 bought it last summer
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: it is mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I am trying to use it for first time
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yeah..problem is real simple..i am new and just trying to make a wireless connection between my gadgets
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Please give me a few moments to review your problem, and I will get right back to you.

What is the version of your mac operating system. You can display the version by selecting the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen and clicking on About Mac.

I can show you how to install your printer drivers correctly, so that your printer will work wirelessly. We can do this interactively, so that I can help you with the procedure, or i can do it for you in a secure remote session. There is an extra charge for this premium service.

What is the version of your mac operating system?

You can display the version by selecting the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen and clicking on About Mac.