John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have just purchased the canonmg3020 and I am having

Customer Question

Hi there..we have just purchased the canonmg3020 and I am having trouble getting the wireless to work....also printer is showing as offline under printer and devices
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon MG 3020 and we just purchased it
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: haven't been able to get it to work at all and wireless light not on. Thinking I need to get wireless connection set up but can't see how to do it
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Printers
Expert:  MikeW replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you. Please let me know when you are available.

Also please disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. If I need to talk to you or do a remote assistance I'll let you know.