Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

It's giving me the message Print head nozzles may be clogged

Customer Question

It's giving me the message Print head nozzles may be clogged Run the nozzle check. But how? I'm an oldie and this is all beyond me -- I do have a brain but .......
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Epson WF 3620 Series
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OSX El Capitan
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I changed the black ink cartridge. It kept signalling ink was low but when I removed the old cartridge it sure sounded like there was plenty of liquid still slopping around in there (spilt some on my desk!
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had a non Epson cartridge I installed but the machine didn't like that I didn't finish ... I have since installed an Epson cartridge but same result
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 16 days ago.

On the printer display panel, press the Home (house) button, then on the screen go into the Settings, then to Tools/Maintenance, then to Head clean (nozzle clean).

Let me know if that works for you,

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.