John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer mx472 === paper jammed == totally inside printer is

Customer Question

printer mx472 === paper jammed == totally inside printer is there a button or lever to release??
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon MX472 -- about 2-3 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC -- AZUS on Windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 11 am this morning -- I was printing an email and ran out of paper -- while it was still printing I inserted more paper and it got jammed.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had previously contacted a website that turned out to be a scam to sell me unneeded help. I had to work with my internet company in order to remedy. Once my security was fixed, I was told that the printer should be connected to the computer. Paper is still jammed.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Please see video below on how to remove paper jam

http://tinyurl.com/h27lk5v

Please let me know if this worked for you