John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a 6 month old Canon MG3620 and it is not printing. I

Customer Question

I have a 6 month old Canon MG3620 and it is not printing. I hear the rollers going around but nothing.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it May 16th 2016 and this printer never did that before but I had an older model of this printer and it did the exact same thing so I threw it out and bought this, now I can't afford to get another one I need to get this to work.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc ,windows vista
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about 2 weeks. paper got stuck
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please try to make a copy from the printer itself, if it does not work, make sure there is no paper jammed inside the printer or any other foreign object.

If no luck, then I would call Canon to get a new one for free. As it is less than one year old it should have warranty. Even if you don't have the invoice, they usually replace it, they check the Serial Number to find how old it is.

Please let me know if you have any other question.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====