Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Support \ troubleshooting a Zebra S4M printer I have

Customer Question

support \ troubleshooting a Zebra S4M printerI have installed the driver on a Window 10 PC. Labels are not printing correctly.How can I validate that the driver and utility software is performing correctly?Jerry
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Jerry, did you try downloading the latest driver and utility software from the Zebra website?

What software are you using to print the labels?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
a custom app based on Access.Jerry

Did the labels print ok previously, or are you setting up the S4M for the first time?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No Secure Remote Assistance now.Communicate via JA.Jerry

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have used the S4M printer previously, but not with this PC or the current label format.It is custom app that we have used for about 9 years, but our developer just released a new label format with some new features. This S4M had be in storage for about 3 months.Are you familar with Zebra's tools for testing that the driver has been installed correctly and ways to validate that the S4M is set up independent of the application.Jerry

Yes, you can go into the printer setup and run test prints independently of the application.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Pete. I will have to pick this up on Monday.I had to leave. See you Monday.Jerry

Ok, thanks for the update.

Have a good weekend,

Pete.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.