crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Printer 3640 there is blue tape stuck on the side of the

Customer Question

Printer 3640 there is blue tape stuck on the side of the cartridge holder I can not get it unstuck
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Its not the cartridge. Its the packing blue tape it will not release the catridge holder
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Printer 3640 Pc It is next to the printer wall it was not put on properly
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just bought it I am trying to set it up I took all the rest of the BLUE sipping tape off fine. But the strip in the catridge holder will not come off. It is stopping the holder from sliding out.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I am 73 years old and I can not take it back to the store because i cn]an't lift it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Take a look here: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39364.pdf

The above link contains the start guide for your printer including how to remove the tape.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.