John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer says, "Cannot print. Visit www.hpinstantintk.com

Customer Question

My printer says, "Cannot print. Visit www.hpinstantintk.com for information." How can I get my printer to print?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP OfficeJet 4650 & it is two months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC on Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A couple of days
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do you use the HP Instant Ink service?

Did that message come up, on the printer itself, or on the screen? if it appeared on the screen, that's different... but in that case, check your ink levels! using the HP software on your computer.

If ink levels are low on one or more cartridges, that message essentially means, replace the ink cartridges that are low on ink.

Let me know what you find out, and how it goes.