John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My new computer runs windows 10, printer is a Canon MX330.

Customer Question

My new computer runs windows 10, printer is a Canon MX330 . the computer will not take the scanner part of the printer. Prints ok but will not scan. Is there a windows 10 driver available for the MX 330.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Printer was used with an XP computer and had no problems, printer is at least 5t to 6 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: right now printer is connected to a new ACER PC computer with windows 10.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Every since I got the computer and tried to connect the printer. All is fine if I go back the XP computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just really don't wasn't buy a new printer if drivers will fix the problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Caan you tell me, what steps you are using to scan any document ?