crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Kodak printer that keeps telling me that the print head is

Customer Question

kodak printer that keeps telling me that the print head is loose or installed incorrectly
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: kodak esp 5250 less than year old
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried to reinstall the cartridge and print head to no prevail
JA: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

If you have removed and inserted the print head again then it is likely that the print head has failed and would need to be replaced.

The good news is that your printer is still under warranty and Kodak can send you a replacement print head. Their phone number is ***** and let them know that you need a replacement print head to be sent out.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.