crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I am using a HL-L5200DWT Brothers printer. Question- When I

Customer Question

I am using a HL-L5200DWT Brothers printer. Question- When I load 10 checks in the tray2 the checkes are printed face down from highest number to lowest. But the checks are listed in my computer just the oposit is there a way to fix this?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: My message encluded the model and it is about two months old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been this way since I bought it/
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, no. The way that your printer feeds the envelopes is how it will start the printing and not how it is on the screen. The only thing that you can do is adjust the information on your screen to match how it feeds the printer.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.