John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson wf-2650 and this morning I keep getting a

Customer Question

I have an Epson wf-2650 and this morning I keep getting a paper jam inside the back cover. I have had to remove 5 sheets of paper. Everytime the printer tries to put in a piece of paper it jams. I have removed the rear cover 5 times and removed one piece of paper each time.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sorry for the delay. Had to go find my printer info. It is only 3 months old............. Model WF-2650. It is still under warranty but I need to use it today.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 7. Yesterday printer worked fine..................
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Yesterday printer worked fine all day. This morning keeps jamming up inside rear compartment.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Does it jam if you place one piece of paper in the tray and try to print?

Does it always jam in the same spot?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Always jams in the exact same spot each time. My printer was less than 3 months old so the seller agreed to take it back and refund my full purchase price to apply to a new printer. I got a new printer. Don't need your services any longer. Cancel my membership and do not charge my credit card again. ***** ******

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I have sent the refund request; thank you.