Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

EPSON 7620 Workforce I am working off of Mac and when I try

Customer Question

EPSON 7620 Workforce I am working off of Mac and when I try to add my printer in default the fax machine is coming up. I can not get printer to add.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Just bought it the model # is C441C
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am using Mac Operating system is 10.72
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just started to add it Yesterday. It came up the first time. I have tried several times.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Setup wireless once again on the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CC97201~faq-254028

Then, try adding the printer again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>