John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased a hp office jet 4650 all in one series hp.

Customer Question

I just purchased a hp office jet 4650 all in one series hp. how do I copy something off my computer nothing to connect from my computer to hp.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: my office jet 4650
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: my hp office jet 4650 All in one series was bought in November 2016.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: when I opened the box I did not see a connection for the hp to my computer so I could copy something on my computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just want to be able to copy info from my computer with the hp office jet.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know that do you have windows or macos on the computer from which you want to print

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I BELIEVE WINDOWS ITS A ASUS COMPUTER.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

and how does your computer connect to internet - wifi or through a lan/ethernet cable( cable connecting the router and computer)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Wifi
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Let me know when you could be online so that we can get started to fix this.