crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

HP 7520 Photo Smart printer. Ever since we installed Windows

Customer Question

HP 7520 Photo Smart printer. Ever since we installed Windows 10 we have been having trouble with the printer. I was told by a Staples that my printer is not compatible with Windows 10. Is this true.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I believe it is 5 to 7 years old. It is my second HP printer and I have been very satisfies with it until recently.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: We have one DELL PC and one DELL lap top. Microsoft 10 is installed in both.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Off and on for quite some time. We have a tech who services our equipment. It is fine for a while then will not communicate. The other day A few days ago I successfully printed off one picture, the next was blurry, notice to change the ink which I did. Since then it has not printed from any of my Microsoft programs (Photos, e-mail or word).
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Your printer is compatible with Windows 10.

Click here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Photosmart-7520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5199461/model/5199462

Click on Download next to the Full Feature Software and Drivers

Select "Download only" then click on Next

The program will start to download then run the downloaded program to start the install. The program will walk you through setting it back up for you.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.