crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

The display window on my HP Office Pro 8600 is hard to read.

Customer Question

the display window on my HP Office Pro 8600 is hard to read . my printer works great but I can't see the pla with instruction on how to install it?ce I need to go for my project. can I purchase a new display screen
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP office jet pro 8600 about 3 years old and other than the display screen it works wonderfully. I love it
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about 2 months it worked great with my HP notebook
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I tried to download the manual so I could print it out, there are so much this printer will do. and I want to have the paper printout .to learn from
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Make sure that the printer power cord is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not into a surge protector or power strip. If it was plugged into either of those, try the wall outlet and see if that fixes it.

If it was already plugged into the wall or the steps above did not work then please try these steps:

With the power on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Does it still have an issue?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.