Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Printer said" Printing will be blocked soon. Go to

Customer Question

Printer said " Printing will be blocked soon. Go to www.instantink.com for information
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP ENVY 5540. 4 MONTHS OLD
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP computer. I don't understand OS system
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The first time I saw it was today.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

this message comes up when you have signed up for hp instant ink subscription at the time of installing the printer

so whenever you print something, a count of the pages is sent to hp and once the number of printed pages nears the amount they ave set when inks should run out the message will display so that you may order for new ink from their website

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

in case you do not wish to use the instant ink subscription you may cancel it

There is no obligation or commitment beyond your first month. You may change plans or cancel your service at any time without penalty on your account page at HP Connected. After you sign in at HP Connected click on Services, and then Instant Ink to change or cancel your account. Cancellations and plan downgrade changes are effective after the last day of your current billing cycle. You can choose to make plan upgrade changes effective during the current or next billing cycle

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Feel free to ask if you have any question. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. Thank you